Download Precision Power Saw Instructions
Precision Power Saw ($2,100.00)
Not just another electric powered saw....look at the features that distinguish it from all others:
- PURE VERTICAL MOTION OF THE SAW BLADE. Easily makes cuts that scroll saws can’t.
- FAIL-SAFE. If the blade breaks, IT INSTANTLY STOPS! The cable-drive cannot function unless the blade is complete. (you cannot push a rope).
- 2-1/2" STROKE. Uses standard jewelers blades 8/0 to 8 (5-1/8" long). Adjustable stroke for thicker material.
- HOLD-DOWN FOOT. Adjustable for material thickness. Reduces blade breakage, as part cannot lift.
- CARBIDE BUTTRESSES FOR BLADE. The blade is supported above and below the metal being cut. This prevents “bowing” of the blade, increasing blade life.
- TOGGLE LINK TENSIONING OF BLADE. Finger adjustable knurled nut at upper rear of frame.
- BLADE TILTS 45 degrees EACH WAY. TABLE STAYS STABLE.
- VARIABLE SPEED. Uses a ForedomĒ foot control (not supplied). Speeds: ZERO to 160 STROKES PER MINUTE. The slower speeds allow the blade to dissipate heat, increasing life.
- CLAMPS TO BENCH WITH TWO HAND-KNOBS. Easily removable when finished.
- 8" deep throat.